You may experience occasional errors when using any of our public API endpoints. Sometimes these errors can be caused by local network conditions, transit problems, or generated by our service itself. We're happy to look into these errors for you to further explain the cause and potential remedy for the errors.
When submitting a ticket to Airship support reporting errors with any of our public API endpoints, please include as much of the following information as possible.
Including this information will help us understand where the issue occurred, find information in our logs and present you with a solution faster.
- The full API request made to Airship, including headers
- The full endpoint URL
- The full API response, including the body and headers
- The number of instances of this error seen
- The number of attempts made and the percentage of success/failure
- Timestamps for all logs
- If you're using an Airship provided open-source library, the library version
- If you're using a 3rd party or custom API integration, please let us know and link to code if possible
Reporting API request errors quickly is suggested as some logs, particularly those on our network edges, are not retained for long.
We recommend viewing our Best Practices for 500 and 503 API errors knowledge article advice on setting up your logging to collect useful information for troubleshooting.