The Error Console is a quick and easy way to check if errors exist with your app's service settings related to recent push notifications that you've attempted to send.
|Error messages remain in the Airship Error Console for 24 hours after an attempted send, and cannot be retrieved once this time period has elapsed.|
|The Error Console will reveal errors pertaining to all notification requests that you send, whether via the API or the Web Message Composer.|
The errors that appear in the Error Console generally speak to app-wide configuration issues. If you're having problems receiving notifications on only some devices and nothing appears in the Error Console, please see our article on Troubleshooting Push Delivery.
Locating and opening the Error Console:
- Log into your Airship account at https://go.airship.com
- Open the app you want to check for errors, then scroll to the very bottom of the page
- Click on the Error Console button in the lower right corner of the page
- The Error Console will open and display any errors
- To close the Error Console, click the Error Console button again