How do you delete an Airship app? How do I remove an app from my account?
|This article outlines the process for deleting an app from within the Airship dashboard|
Some common situations where apps may need to be deleted:
- The app was created in error (another already exists)
- That audience is no longer reachable under Basic Push, Scenes, or other messaging types.
- The app has been retired and you no longer need to send push notifications to it.
Deleting an app will remove all information including push notification certificates for that app. If an app is deleted in error, push certificates will need to be re-uploaded before you can send push notifications again.
Additionally, only App Owners have the ability to delete apps.
You can delete an app by following these steps:
- Login to the web dashboard: https://go.airship.com/ or https://go.airship.eu/
- Click the app you want to delete
- Click on Settings.
- Click on 'Edit Project Details'.
- Click 'Delete Project' and then confirm when prompted.