You can view or update each Support Ticket created under your account in your Go Dashboard.
To view in Dashboard:
1. Select Help > Support from the top right hand side of the Go Dashboard.
2. Once in the Support Portal, select Login from the top right hand side of the screen.
3. Select Check your existing requests to view any support tickets that were submitted by your account.
Still unable to view requests in the Go Dashboard?
If you receive an error when trying to login to the Support Center Portal, you may need to update your information in the Go Dashboard before proceeding. Please follow the steps below to update this information and gain access to your Support requests.
1. Select Account > Billing Info from the top right hand side of the Go Dashboard.
2. Fill in and save the first page of billing information.
3. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information on the next screen but this is not needed. Simply select Login from the Support Center portal again and it should allow you to log in and Check your existing requests.