|This article discusses the process for downloading .csv files from our many reports in Safari/Chrome/Firefox etc.|
- Many of our reports offer an "Export CSV" button within the UI.
- Within most browsers, the "Export CSV" button starts a download of a .csv file with data from the report.
In order to work around this behavior to download the file, please perform the following steps:
- Pull up your application to the "Reports" section
- Select the report and the date/time range of data you wish to export.
- Click on the export button in the upper right corner and select "Export CSV"
- Once the download is complete, the .csv file will be available in your local machine's downloads folder.
That's it, you've just exported your data to a .csv file that can be opened with Excel or any other spreadsheet application.