You can use Airship Performance Analytics to retrieve a list of tags for a given device ID or a Named User.
- Go to the Profile Dashboard.
- Click on Top 50 Device Tags Added (During Date Range) Report name to explore.
- On the left hand pane, click User IDs. Next to the Device ID (or Named User) click the FILTER button.
- The Device ID filter is now under the filter section. Enter the ID you would like to search, then click Run.
- If the user has more than 50 tags you can expand the number of rows by adjusting the row limit, then click Run again.