|You will need Performance Analytics to explore the list of users that were sent or who opened an A/B Test Message.|
- In the "Messages >> Messages Overview" section, click on the drop-down menu and select "Composers", then choose A/B Test:
- Locate the A/B Test you would like to query, and at the far right, click the View Full Report histogram icon:
- From the URL in the browser address bar, copy the push ID (for example: 2082b824-1199-4966-b643-1a8811b1853c):
- In the top navigation menu, choose "Reports >> Performance Analytics", then select the Messages Dashboard. If you would like a list of users that were sent a message, click on any non-zero count to open a new exploration. Use any entry in the table since we just need a starting point for the next step:
- Change the Push ID by pasting the one you copied from the report in step 3, and set the Workflow Type to "A/B Test". Remove the time range field or select a time range that is inclusive of the send/open date.
- You can add the Variant ID as a filter or field, along with other options that are available under the "A/B Testing" section.
Click Run, and you can then export your list: