Note: This article is only about messages with localization enabled. Please contact support if the message report does not appear for a message without localization.
Where can I find my message statistics if the report does not appear?
If your message contains localized content, the report button won't appear after the message is sent:
In that case, there are two options to check the statistics of your message:
- From messages overview
- Click on Expand and you'll see your global statistics, left to the options menu:
- Note that these are global statistics and contain all types of messages it contains (push, rich push..)
- From Activity Log
- Under Messages in the main menu and look for Activity Log:
- This will redirect you to the Activity Log page.
- Find your message (change the search window if needed)
- Detailed statistics will appear in the columns:
For technical reasons, statistics per channels are not available.
Please feel free to contact our Support team if you have any additional questions.