I have a project in Swift. I am using 7.3.1 Xcode. I would like to enable my app for use with Urban Airship.
I created the app in the Urban Airship and followed the instructions quick start TO THE LETTER. Here is what I did
- Downloaded 7.3 Urban Airship SDK
- Copied over Airship and AirshipKit folder into the Xcode project as instructed.
- Copied over the AirShipKit.xcodeproj into Xcode as instructed.
- Added AirshipKit.framework to Embedded Libraries
- Made Sure that "Enabled Modules (C and Objective C)" and "Link Frameworks Automatically" are set to yes.
- Imported "AirshipConfig.plist" into the project as instructed.
- Since this is Swift project, I can't add "#import <AirshipKit/AirshipKit.h>" to AppDelegate.m so I added "import AirshipKit" to AppDelegate.swift. This is how it's done in the sample Swift project included with the SDK
Here is where all the problems start. Xcode editor highlights this line and says that "There is no such module ArshipKit"
What is stranger is that the on one Mac sample project does not display the error and project builds. On the same Mac, my project displays the error at first, but when I build the project the error disappears and project builds. As the matter of fact I was able to send some test messages to iPhone running my project.
On another Mac with the same OS and Xcode versions, both sample project included with 7.3 SDK and my project display the "There is no such module ArshipKit" at line "import AirshipKit" in AppDelegate.swift and both projects won't build due to this error.
I tried latest 8.3 SDK. This one is even worse. Sample project won't even build due to TON of errors. I enclose screen captures.