When sending a push notification from UrbanAirShip to all devices, android devices do not receive thus notifications,
Android build uses AirShip version 14.5.1
google-services.json properties all are the same, nothing different
The android app uses firebase services:
Android build details:
- minSdkVersion = 21
- targetSdkVersion = 29
- builToolsVersion = '28.0.3'
- Debug build.
- fcmSenderId & gcmSenderId are the same as the firebase project for this app and in airship setting page.
- Server Key in firebase cloud messaging is the same as server key in the airship settings page.
- developmentAppKey & developmentAppSecret are the same in airshipconfig.properties and airship settings page.
- inProduction flag is false to use development app key and secret as configured.
- Samsung S8, Samsung s7
- realme pro 2 Android 10.
- emulator, pixcel 2 Android 10
- All devices are connected to the internet with high bandwidth. (tested by speed test website).
Also seeing this issue on an S8 and a Pixel 3