I've been having more and more troubles with getting rejected device tokens from APNS through UA.
Whenever I try to send a push message, it (sometimes) gets pushed trough the device the first few times. But after some time I receive no push notifications anymore and at that moment also notice that APNS has rejected the device token.
I've followed and tried all usual suspects:
- The bundle ID's are correct. Both in my build in the App Store, the certificates on UA and the entitlements
- The entitlements's aps-environment is in production, also verified this with the `codesign` tool
- Inside my app; the entitlements are set to the correct file and the target's relevant capabilities are on
- Inside my app; the UA app's key/secret are correct as I DO receive push but then randomly it stops and UA shows that the device token is rejected with APNS
- Inside my app; the UA config in the app is in production and as states above has the correct UA app key and secret
- I've checked and verified the issues and solutions stated here: https://docs.urbanairship.com/reference/troubleshooting/ios/
- I've checked and verified the issues and solutions stated here: https://support.urbanairship.com/hc/en-us/articles/213492303-Rejected-Device-Tokens
After all the above the push is still having problems when testing my app in TestFlight. Before I just renewed the push certificate of the app in question, but lately that "trick" doesn't work anymore and I keep on getting rejected tokens.
Could you guys help me out and fix the problems I encounter?