The below I've included the steps to bring up the emoji keyboard on Windows.
For Windows 10: (http://blog.getemoji.com/emoji-keyboard-windows):
- Click or tap in field you want to enter
- Press either
- Emoji picker should display on screen. Click the emoji you would like to select.
- In Desktop Mode, right-click on the taskbar and choose “Touch Keyboard” inside the Toolbars section.
- A new icon appears in your system tray in the bottom-right, which looks like a keyboard. Click it.
- The on-screen keyboard appears, click on smiley face.
- The emoji keyboard should appear. Click on the emoji you would like to select.
- This should enter emoji into currently selected field.
Technical Support Engineer
Airship | Portland