For users who would like to add emoji to their messages, below are the steps to bring up an Emoji keyboard while on your computer.
For Windows 10: (http://blog.getemoji.com/emoji-keyboard-windows):
- Click or tap in the field you want to enter
- Press either
- Emoji picker should display on the screen. Click the emoji you would like to select.
- In Desktop Mode, right-click on the taskbar and choose “Touch Keyboard” inside the Toolbars section.
- A new icon appears in your system tray in the bottom-right, which looks like a keyboard. Click it.
- The on-screen keyboard appears, click on the smiley face.
- The emoji keyboard should appear. Click on the emoji you would like to select.
- This should enter emoji into the currently selected field.
- Place the cursor where you can enter text
- Press Command + Control + Spacebar to bring up the Emoji keyboard
- Select the Emoji you would like to use