To help us quickly troubleshoot iOS crashes, we need the following information:
- App Key
- Fully Symbolicated crash logs and any verbose console logs. Also, take a look at Apple's Analyzing Crash Reports
- AirshipConfig.plist file.
- Full App Delegate file contents
- How often this crash is occurring. For example, how many times the crash has been reported vs. how many installs your application has.
- When the crash is occurring. On launch? When a push message is received? Some other time? What state was the app in?
- What are the steps to reproduce the crash?
- Any particular device models and iOS versions that are experiencing the crash vs. those that are not.
- What version of the library is in use?
- Is it reproducible with the latest version from our Developer Resources Page?